Hosting an event during Queensland Small Business Week is the perfect opportunity to increase your brand recognition, transfer knowledge beneficial to small businesses, and align your organisation with the Queensland Government’s premier small business event.
You can host an activity or event anywhere in Queensland, as long as it helps anyone wanting to:
- start or grow a business
- gain new ideas and inspiration
- network with other businesses
- gain a better understanding of the support available.
Register your event
Listing your event is free.
Note: To be listed on our events calendar:
- you must have an ABN
- your activities must deliver practical information, advice and networking opportunities for individuals looking to start, manage or grow a small business
- your event must not be aimed at selling products or services to attendees.
The deadline for event host registrations is 7 August 2014.
Types of events
You can host any type of event, as long as it focuses on delivering practical information, advice and networking opportunities.
You could hold a webinar, networking event, mentoring session, workshop or forum.
The event does not need to be specifically designed for 2014 Queensland Small Business Week.
You can register any relevant small business-related event you are delivering from Monday 1 September to Saturday 6 September 2014.
You can also host as many events as you like.
Benefits of hosting
As an event host, you will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- having your activity or event included in our events calendar
- receiving promotional support (including social media)
- building your organisation’s profile
- showing your support for the growth and development of Queensland small business.
You can charge a fee for attendance.