Abbott, Bishop, Turnbull… whoever’s the leader, the Liberals’ policies remain the same: unfair for Australian families, pushing up cost of living pressures.
They might want to dump Abbott, but these are the policies they all stand behind:
- $5.5 billion in cuts to family payments
- $1 billion in cuts to childcare
- $100,000 university degrees
- Getting rid of the Schoolkids Bonus
- Making going to the doctor more expensive with a new GP Tax
- Making filling your car more expensive
All up, the Liberals’ unfair budget – ticked off by Abbott, Bishop, Turnbull and Hockey – will leave families a whopping $6000 a year worse off. That’s equivalent to around three months’ worth of child care.
No matter the leader, Liberals don’t change. Their policies will always hurt Australian families.
If you think that’s outrageous and unfair, share this with your friends:
Thanks for standing with me on this,